Disaster Preparedness & Climate Resilience
The Climate Change Commission is committed to increasing the Episcopal community’s adaptability and resiliency to respond to the dynamic changes we are witnessing and natural disasters that are occurring with increased frequency and intensity.
The following resources provide insight into how churches and congregations can prepare for and respond to natural disasters in ways that will provide stability and support for their communities in the event of earthquakes, wildfires, extreme heat and other climate-related challenges.
Episcopal Relief & Development
- Climate and Resiliency One-Pager | The Episcopal Church
- Disaster Preparedness One-Pager | The Episcopal Church
- Faithful Resilience | Creation Justice Ministries
Partner Initiatives & Tools
- Climate resilient church | The Church of England
- A Theology of Disaster Resilience in a Changing Climate | Church Agencies Network