Find here information, assistance, and practical resources for engaging our shared mission of communication of the good news of God in Christ, including the narratives of the “Episcopal branch of the Jesus Movement,” as so named by Presiding Bishop Michael Curry.
Presenters: Ms. Marisol Barrios Perez, program group chair and principal partner of Mission Driven PR
Dr. Rose Hayden-Smith, communicator and warden of St. Paul’s, Ventura
Mr. Payton Hoegh, communications director for the Jubilee Consortium and Seeds of Hope.
Canon Bob Williams, Canon for Common Life for EDLA
Presenter bios & contact emails
Social & Digital Media Resources
- New Twitter Features for Your Congregation
- A Great Resource to Help You With Live Streaming
- Facebook Features You May Not Have Used
- Tweet Tweet! A Few of My Favorite Twitter Tips
- Setting Goals for Social Media
- Essential Writing Tips for Bloggers
- ICYMI: Social media mixes it up with new platform features
- Resources for Free Stock Photos, Plus: Wonderful Tutorials on Multimedia Production
Amid the present health crisis, church and congregational communication have taken on increased signigficance. Review the latest Diocesan resources on COVID-19, here.
“Sharing Your Good News Online”: PowerPoint of a practical, how-to session presented at Ministry Fair 2020 by Dr. Rose Hayden-Smith and Drew Darby of St. Paul’s, Ventura,