Almighty God, you know that we have no power in ourselves to help ourselves: Keep us both outwardly in our bodies and inwardly in our souls, that we may be defended from all adversities which may happen to the body, and from all evil thoughts which may assault and hurt the soul; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
- Daily prayer: Melania the Elder
- Highland Park’s All Saints parish welcomes ‘LA Rez’ as nesting congregation
- Countering white Christian nationalism is focus of July 9 forum set by diocesan ecumenical, interfaith program group
- Daily prayer: for the addicted
- A visit to St. Michael’s Ministry Center, Riverside