God of peace, justice, and righteousness, we pray today for the victims of the attacks of September 11, 2001, for the heroic people who rushed to save them, and for all who were injured in spirit that day, in our nation and the world. Enable us to learn the right lessons from these and all acts of savagery and darkness in the broken world which you love without reservation or exception. Strengthen our resolve to uphold the principles that signify our nation at its best. Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
- Daily prayer: The Presentation of Christ in the Temple
- All are invited to inaugural Shepherd’s Cup Golf Classic on April 24 at Industry Hills Golf Club
- In prayer, art and music, diocesan and community leaders remember victims of violence
- Daily prayer: Brigid of Kildare
- Camp Stevens summer camp registration is open