Gracious God, whose Church’s calendar is on AST (Advent Saving Time) this year, we give you thanks for an extra week of eager expectation as well as for busy lay and ordained leaders all over the Episcopal Diocese of Los Angeles who are preparing both for Christmas at home and Christmas Day services on Sunday. By your mighty Providence, the manger will be empty for six more days, and church offices will be empty on Dec. 26. Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
- Daily prayer: Melania the Elder
- Highland Park’s All Saints parish welcomes ‘LA Rez’ as nesting congregation
- Countering white Christian nationalism is focus of July 9 forum set by diocesan ecumenical, interfaith program group
- Daily prayer: for the addicted
- A visit to St. Michael’s Ministry Center, Riverside