In its 10th year, in recently expanded facilities in the heart of old Hollywood, The Episcopal School of Los Angeles, serving students from grades six through 12, is founded on the understanding that diversity (besides being an imperative of justice and equity) contributes to cultural competence, which contributes to success in college and life. Our chair, Jeannette Zanipatin, a civil rights attorney and activist, called us board members together today for a half-day retreat to talk about governance, fundraising, all that good, essential stuff, as we pull together to support the leadership of head of school Dr. Kenneth Rodgers, Jr. Learn more here.
- Daily prayer: Melania the Elder
- Highland Park’s All Saints parish welcomes ‘LA Rez’ as nesting congregation
- Countering white Christian nationalism is focus of July 9 forum set by diocesan ecumenical, interfaith program group
- Daily prayer: for the addicted
- A visit to St. Michael’s Ministry Center, Riverside