About Pilgrim Place
Pilgrim Place began as the Claremont Missionary Home in 1915 located at what is now Scripps College. We moved to our current location in 1924. Our founders included James Blaisdell, President of Pomona College, Mary H. and John Porter, missionaries in China, and Frances and Edwin Norton, the first Dean of Pomona College.
A safe and secure environment with opportunities to thrive and grow with neighbors of like-minded values. We are a community of retired not-for-profit leaders, theologians and clerics, educators, healthcare and other service-oriented professionals from international and domestic settings. We are dedicated to reducing our carbon footprint.
Interested in learning more about living at Pilgrim Place? Please contact Admissions at (909) 399-5504 or firstname.lastname@example.org.